Saturday, November 19, 2011

Any suggestions for discolored leather seats on a Volvo?

I left my sunroof open overnight and it rained. My leather seats on my Volvo are now discolored and have hardened! Any advice on how to help/fix this problem is greatly appreciated!


Thanks!|||There are many leather conditioner available over the counter you may try on that to soften the leather, others uses isopropyl alcohol, but be careful most of the alcohol may cause discolored of your leader, so I suggest to use conditioner instead, for discolored leather you may apply leather paint, which you can find in shoe store.|||Lots of good stuff out there. Go talk to some body that works with leather, (shoe repair) You don't have to rely on "car" products. I use shoe polish on my leather jackets, once it dries in, it doesn't smear. There are dyes and oils. It's a lot of work but they can be saved. I have done it. Check some other "Answer" sites. (clothing?)|||They're done. You can help get them a bit softer by using a leather treatment, but the color loss is permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment