Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How do I pick the right suspensions for my Volvo?

I have a 2001 Volvo V70 2.4L w/out turbo.


I am looking for new rear suspensions.


What do I look for to get good suspensions? I don't want really cheap nor really expensive ones.|||best bet is ipd usa.com this company has been completely reliable, with a knowledgeable staff and


quality products at a reasonable price.


as far as the components go you need to know what you want the car to do, as any change that deviates from stock requires changes to both ends to keep the car balanced.|||What kind of suspension do you want. Race, touring, stock, etc... My advice to you would call Ground Control. If you are looing for a sporty ride look at Koni shocks and springs from Ground Control. If you are looking for all out race then look no further than Moton. But it depends on what you are want out of your suspension.|||Buy your parts from a dealership if you want the right parts... be prepared to spend a ton of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment