Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can I find an online source for 1990 volvo 740 v belt installation diagrams?

I have a v belt for my 1990 volvo 740 turbo. I am trying to find out where I can find an installation diagram that I can either download or print out for the v belt which goes to the alternator.|||Your particular Volvo belt for the alternator is simple and straight forward which doesn't necessarily require a diagram. There are 3 belts(not including the timing belt) in front of the engine. One for the a/c,one for the p/s and one for the water pump. The alternator belt is the easiest to replace cause it doesn't require removal of the other belts. However, replacing all 3 belts at the same time is recommended. The size of the p/s and the alternator belts are the same(11.9x1013) and the a/c belt is(13x975). You can probably find these sizes at local auto parts store. To make life easier would be going to an independent volvo shop...it's a fast moving parts so they must have in stock at all times. If the volvo shop doesn't sell loose new parts to u then never do business with them....believe me....but if your looking for used parts then that's a different story...why?...cause it's more lucrative.....and that they have a surplus of used parts that taking up space....like a liquidation sale or something.. I hope this info. helps and feel free to ask for additional questions that u have...Thanx!!!!!!!!!!|||http://www.popularmechanix.com

Report Abuse


|||I use this site all the time with my 3 volvos,1989 240/1991 240/1993 940 turbo.Its has help me save tons on money http://www.brickboard.com/FAQ/700-900/EngineSealsBeltsVent.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment