Saturday, November 19, 2011

Volvo 240 How much is it worth private party?

1989 Volvo 240 DL Automatic with over 200,000 miles in So.Cal. How much is this car worth private party? What would be a fair offer? 2nd owner. He doesn't know if the power train is all original.|||I had that car. I brought it for $800 and I was told by several mechanics that I was ripped off. I was told that I should have paid no more than $500 but that $300 would have been a fairer price because of its condition.





The parts for that car are very expensive. Although it was a pretty good car. It was my 1st car by the way and I brought it on my own without consulting anyone.





I still would advise you to try and get a newer model car. Please listen to me, for older cars the parts are hard to find and like I said expensive to pay for parts and repairs.





Try looking around a bit more.





Hope I helped!|||I have a 81 Volvo 240 DL with 430 000 kms. It still runs fine, they all do. That is what Volvo is famous for; dependability and safety. I had the car repainted, so it runs fine and looks fine. For a 27 year old car, I wouldn't dream of selling it for 800, way too low.

Report Abuse


|||kellybluebook.com


It will tell you EXACTLY how much it is worth. All FREE too!

No comments:

Post a Comment