Saturday, November 19, 2011

Anyone here remember of the Volvo bus accident where the bus caught fire and people inside were burnt alive?

I remember an incident of accident of Volvo bus. The bus caught fire and even people watching from outside could not help the people inside. I couldn't find the details of it in different search engines also. This happened probably in Gujarat, somewhere near Ahmadabad.|||I cannot remember about. But its tragic isn't it? That so many deaths are caused by humans alone.|||I just came to know about this incident yesterday from my friend %26amp; searched on internet thought to share with you. Coz u were searching for that. Here is the link...


http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2005-12-29/ahmedabad/27840207_1_airconditioned-bus-ghastly-mishap-collision

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment