Sunday, November 13, 2011

What do you think of my theory why Volvo drivers are said to be dangerous?

Where I live there's an old joke about how dangerous Volvo drivers are even though they are ment to be fantastically safe cars.





Everyone here knows the joke.


People who buy Volvos don't care what people think.


Therefore a person driving a Volvo doesn't give a damn about others on the road.


Therefore accidents.


Cycle repeats.|||I think your theory is sterotypical arrogant bullshit.


I owned a Volvo 240 sedan at one time.


Just because someone drives a Volvo does not mean they don't give a damn about others on the road. FYI...I bought the Volvo because I was a new driver and wanted a safe car. I had that car for 6 years. The only accident I was in was hit N run...a Honda Civic speeding on the feeder. He lost control and slammed into the back of my car. Noone in my car was injured and the car itself had no visible damage.


Wanna talk about drivers who don't give a damn? Ok...how about all those SUV and pickup drivers out there using these things like weapons.|||With all your love for Volvos, I'm curious to know what you drive...|||Stereotyping at its worst. Whre do you people come up with this crap?|||I think your comment has no basis in truth or logic.|||Interesting theory. Ironically, 3 months ago I was sideswiped by a woman in an XC90... I guess it was the trinity of events: Woman + SUV + Volvo = Accident Waiting To Happen.|||With Volvo reputed to be such a safe vehicle (exactly why my friend has one), I could see how bad drivers might think to invest in a Volvo.





Or maybe they're just cursed! Accident magnets....

No comments:

Post a Comment